It is said that there are seven steps to manifest anything you want in life and Number 14 is a prime example in the belief that if you practice the principles of ask, believe and receive, the universe truly responds and returns in full spectrum. This stunning detached residence was drawn as a young girl by the current owner with a bold statement of “one day I will have that house”, and that she has and more.
Over the years, Number 14 has undergone three major transformations and now rests proudly amidst a generous landscaped site. Boasting four bedrooms (master ensuite), three and a half receptions, ranch style detached garage and workshop, covered log store and the cherry on top, at the end of the yellow brick road, a purpose-built reiki studio with its own office, kitchen and toilet which doubles up as a home office.
Internally the property has undergone some major enhancements, interior design finish with sleek modern décor, open plan living and some bespoke glazing opening onto a sun terrace and enclosed landscaped lawn. Externally, ranch style fencing, slate pillared entrance posts and wrought iron gates lead to a loose gravel sweeping driveway and parking area. The front and side gardens laid in lawn edged with Tobermore paving are bordered with fully stocked beds of seasonal planting. To the rear, extensive luscious lawns bordered by landscaped paving and fully stocked beds of seasonal planting lead to a well-stocked vegetable and fruit tree area and polytunnel again, stocked with seasonal vegetables.
Additional insulation, new glazing, solar panels and bespoke hard landscaping underpin the imagination, design and attention to detail afforded by the current owners. An overused phrase of ‘one of a kind’ is perhaps the most fitting description of Number 14, however don’t take our word for it, make your appointment to view to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Reception Hall:
- with Gerogian style entrance door with over and side lights, double sided fireplace with floor to ceiling slate, piped for double fronted gas fire inset, vaulted ceiling, column radiators, walk in under stairs storage cupboard, shelved with power currently being used as office area, polished ceramic tiled flooring, points for wall lights, recessed lighting, telephone point, smoke alarm, double doors to Sunroom.
- 3.76m x 4.67m (12'4 x 15'4)
with feature double sided fireplace, floor to ceiling slate piped for double fronted gas inset, double aspect windows, TV point, recessed lighting.
- 3.71m x 4.78m (12'2 x 15'8)
with feature floor to ceiling window, raised slate hearth, floor to ceiling slate fireplace with wood burning stove, recessed lighting, laminate flooring, patio doors to enclosed patio area.
- Family Room:
- 2.77m x 3.76m (9'1 x 12'4)
with feature slate tiled fireplace, wood burning stove, polished ceramic tiled floor, TV point, square archway to open plan kitchen and dining area.
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.86m x 5.21m (12'8 x 17'1)
with triple aspect windows, modern ivory low level units with butcher block worktops, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, extractor fan and hood, tiled floor, smoke alarm.
- Utility Room:
- 2.16m x 3.1m (7'1 x 10'2)
with eye and low level units, tiled between, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Cloak Room:
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Turned Gallery Landing:
- with double hot press, storage cupboard, access to attic, recessed lighting.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.63m x 3.86m (11'11 x 12'8)
with built in sliding robes.
Ensuite: comprising; panel bath with electric shower fitting over, tiling around bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, mirror over, wall hung vanity unit, low flush WC, heated chrome towel rail, tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan, velux window.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.77m x 3.89m (9'1 x 12'9)
with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.82m x 3.25m (9'3 x 10'8)
with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (4):
- 2.82m x 2.82m (9'3 x 9'3)
- Shower Room:
- with shower pod, electric shower fitting, wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled splash back, low flush WC, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan, velux window.
- Detached Garage:
- 5.97m x 8.05m (19'7 x 26'5)
with light and power, double vehicular doors and pedestrian door, uPVC doors to office/gym area.
- Covered Wood Store:
- 5.18m x 7.29m (17'0 x 23'11)
with light and power.
- 2.01m x 5.46m (6'7 x 17'11)
with light and power.
- Office / Reiki Studio:
- Reiki Studio:
- 4.34m x 7.06m (14'3 x 23'2)
with double uPVC doors and windows, generous light an power supply including recessed lighting, raised red brick hearth, wood burning stove.
Kitchen Area: with eye and low level units, stainless steel circular sink unit, laminate flooring.
Cloak Room: with low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan.
Office Area: with light and power.
- Property approached by slate entrance pillars with wrought iron gates, ranch style fencing bordered luscious landscaped lawns to front and side bordered by tobermore paving with well stocked raised beds planted with seasonal shrubbery. Extensive rear garden laid in lawn bordered by tobermore paving, well stocked beds planted with seasonal shrubbery, fruit trees and polytunnel well stocked with seasonal vegetables. Sun terrace with pull out awning, enclosed by fencing and gates, outside lights and tap.