Often sought yet seldom found is perhaps the most fitting terminology to describe this fabulous semi-detached period property. One of Ballymoney’s most recognised properties dating back to 1907, Dunvaron of architectural design was retained within the same family ownership until 2017 when the current owners undertook a sympathetic full refurbishment.
Retaining all of the original features, the current owners have completed a stunning finish having undergone full rewiring, replumbing, foam underfloor insulation, damproofing, industrial fire alarm system, wired for CAT6 and Sky Q throughout. Full external landscaping including resewing of front, side and rear gardens, tarmac driveway, parking bay and turning area included.
At the heart of the home, an open plan Kitchen and family area complete with solid ‘Wrights’ units including marble worktops, integrated appliances, boiling water tap and sound system together with a walk-in temperature-controlled pantry, additional working Kitchen sets the standard for the remainder of the home.
Boasting seven bedrooms, two and a half receptions, four garages complete with inspection pits, gas central heating, working fireplaces in all bedrooms, retention of stained-glass windows and just to complete the offering, working maid call bells illustrate the level of attention to detail afforded by the current owners.
We expect substantial interest in Dunvaron and strongly encourage early internal inspection to fully appreciate this stunning family home.
- with original front door including stained leaded glass, stained glass window and sash window, tiled flooring, ceiling coving.
- Reception Hall:
- with original etched glazed door with matching sidelights including brass fittings, original ceiling coving and ceiling rose, feature archway to inner hall, original flooring, telephone point.
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- comprising; low flush WC, wall hung sink, tongue and groove wall panelling, original wooden flooring.
- 4.22m x 5.38m (13'10 x 17'8)
including bay and sash window, original wooden surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, ceiling coving and rose, wall panelling, original wooden flooring, TV and CAT6 points.
- Open Plan Kitchen & Family Room:
- Family & Dining Room:
- 4.17m x 4.78m (13'8 x 15'8)
with feature stained glass window, original wooden surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, original wooden flooring, ceiling coving and rose, wall panelling, TV and CAT6 points, open plan to Kitchen.
- 3.68m x 3.73m (12'1 x 12'3)
with fully fitted Wrights solid wood units with inlaid wooden inserts, centre island with feature circular butcher block worktop and chopping boards, marble worktop, Quooker boiling water tap, built in sound system, integrated fridge, housing and space for range cooker, extractor fan, integrated larder unit with marble shelving and pull out drawer units, integrated backlit display shelving, wooden flooring.
- Chilled Pantry:
- 1.57m x 2.08m (5'2 x 6'10)
temperature controlled walk in Pantry with oak shelving, wood panelled walls, wooden flooring, recessed lighting.
- Working Kitchen:
- 2.11m x 4.57m (6'11 x 15'0)
with range of eye and low level shaker units including glazed display units, full length storage cupboard, integrated freezer, bowl and a half sink unit, wooden flooring, recessed lights.
- with feature stained glass window, walk in shelved linen store.
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- with high level cistern, wood panel walls, sensor controlled lighting.
- Bedroom (1):
- 4.22m x 4.88m (13' 10" x 16' 0")
with stained glass window, original painted wooden surround fireplace, cast iron horseshoe inset, tiled hearth.
- Bedroom (2):
- 4.19m x 4.32m (13' 9" x 14' 2")
with twin sash windows, original painted wooden surround fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.63m x 3.71m (11' 11" x 12' 2")
with original painted wooden surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, ceiling coving.
- with luxury suite comprising; panel bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with overhead drench fitting, column radiator, tongue and groove wall panelling, recessed lighting.
- with feature stained glass window, storage cupboard, access to attic, smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (4):
- 4.22m x 4.9m (13' 10" x 16' 1")
with stained glass window, original painted wooden surround fireplace, cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth.
- Bedroom (5):
- 2.51m x 4.42m (8' 3" x 14' 6")
(widest points), with painted wooden surround fireplace, tiled hearth.
- Bedroom (6):
- 4.17m x 4.19m (13' 8" x 13' 9")
with feature porthole, original painted wooden surround fireplace, cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth.
- Bedroom (7):
- 3.73m x 3.94m (12' 3" x 12' 11")
with velux window.
- Utility Store:
- 1.88m x 3.18m (6'2 x 10'5)
with oversized Belfast sink, shelving and plumbing for washing machine, quarry tiled floor.
- Covered Store & Dry Turf Store:
- 3.18m x 3.23m (10'5 x 10'7)
with light and power.
- Garages (1) & (2):
- 4.9m x 7.8m (16'1 x 25'7)
with twin roller door, twin inspection pits, light and power.
- Garage (3):
- 3.63m x 4.8m (11'11 x 15'9)
with light and power.
- Garage (4):
- 3.23m x 6.68m (10'7 x 21'11)
with inspection pit, light and power.
- Property approached by recently laid tarmac driveway with additional parking bay, front and side gardens recently resewn bordered by mature hedging, enclosing by low level red brick wall and double gates. Generous rear garden laid in lawn with mature fruit trees, recently laid tarmac drive and turning circle, outside lights and tap.